Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
1. Lab assistant workload include image scanning, label print, sample returning, and raw data management. The workload have been increased about 100% during the past half year. (details see the attachment)
2. TOPCAT studies (5KO, 1AG, 1G2 et al.) do have image scanning requirement. But we haven't had any TOPCAT study image scanning requirement before. Since the scanner can't recognize 2d code, at least 10 additional minutes needed per slide. Now they are pending, and we are plan to start image scanning and spectrum information update from old study like 5KO.
3. More than 10 new studies will be expected to be active in the upcoming half year. About 300 testing will be added based on current workload per month.
4. As sample storage system changed from QLIMS to labventage, lab assistant need to check the extension # case by case before print labels. This will increase half workload for label print.
5. More and more studies need to be returned slide by slide but not holder by holder, then the workload will be at least doubled for sample returning with same volume.
Job ID: R1088867