IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Job Title: Medical Device Educator - Pharmacy Technician
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. for the past six years, Novasyte partners with medical device, diagnostic and pharmaceutical manufacturers, offering tech-enabled outsourcing service teams and solutions. Our flexible model enables us to build, deploy and manage teams that expand and contract to meet our clients' customer-facing needs. Areas of expertise include inside sales, contract clinical, field technical, and field action/recall management support services. Program success is tracked and measured with our real-time business intelligence analytics that provide our clients with critical insights into their most important resources - their people and their customers.
Qualified Pharmacy Technicians will be tasked with educating end users on a new product in hospital pharmacy facilities. The product being supported is a closed system drug transfer device used in an oncology setting.
- Provide education and consultation in support of end-user education needs
- Conduct key activities related to product conversions in select facilities inclusive of but not limited to education and expertise
- Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of product knowledge or understanding
- Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and needs as it relates to successful product implementation
- Active and current professional license
- Updated TB test within the last 12 months
- Certification as a Pharmacy Technician
- Oncology experience of at least 2 years
- Must be available at least one week per month
- 2- 3 years minimum hospital experience preferred
- Must be able to lift minimum of 40 lbs
- Leadership experience preferred
- Enjoys presenting to groups
- National travel required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.