IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Medical Device Technician
Currently seeking a Medical Device Technician for an opportunity in. The ideal candidate will possess experience in maintenance and assembling/disassembling of electronic equipment and at least intermediate computer skills. Entry level applicants are also welcome to apply.
This position is project-based dependent on client need.
Responsibilities of the Medical Device Technician
- Assist biomedical or field service staff with organizing, testing, and updating new or currently in use medical devices in the hospital setting.
- Perform tests on equipment utilizing proprietary software programs.
- Un-box medical devices from shipping or storage containers.
- Manually move/carry medical devices.
- Set-up and organization of equipment and workstations.
- Install and configure hardware, software and network products.
- Conduct routine checks and records data from product test after installation and configuration.
Requirements of the Medical Device Technician
- Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs and Microsoft operating system)
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment and devices
- Experience within the healthcare setting is desired
- Experience in electronics, computer technology, or networking desired
- Experience in maintenance, repairs, assembling, and disassembling equipment desired
- Experience in customer service or technical support desired
- Possess strong time management skills and the ability to work under a deadline
- Ability to work in a group setting and possess strong professional acumen
- Ability to work required schedules and travel to sites
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Entry level applicants accepted
Benefits for the Medical Device Technician
- Exposure to the healthcare setting and medical device industry
- Opportunity for long-term growth pending strong performance
- Opportunity to travel if desired
Novasyte, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1113869