ImpactBio has partnered with Interactive Forums, Inc. to identify a Medical Director to join their growing team!
As the Medical Director, you will be a critical member of their management team and project teams; leading program content development, working directly with KOLs, and co-moderating advisory board meetings.
Interactive Forums, Inc. (IFI) is a strategic, key opinion leader (KOL) engagement firm specializing in advisory board meetings and KOL development for pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations. For over twenty years, our success has been built on providing the highest value service to our clients who include the world’s leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We partner closely with our clients to develop new and innovative drugs and indications across a range of therapeutic areas; in collaboration with our global network of healthcare experts. This is a Direct Hire position.
DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF…
• A subject matter expert across multiple disease states?
• Consultative and collaborative?
• Outgoing and comfortable speaking with and presenting to physician experts?
In This Role You Will:
• Consult with clients and KOLs for strategy and medical content development
• Collaborate with client and project team to generate project specifications and scope of work
• Create project objectives, agendas, surveys, discussion guides, and presentations
• Help identify, assess, and prioritize KOLs for collaboration
• Co-moderate advisory board meetings
• Lead development of project reports with our medical writers
• Participate in business development with potential and existing clients
• PharmD, PhD, MD, PA or equivalent degree required
• 5+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology field in a medical communications or consulting agency
• Significant experience in multiple disease states, clinical practice, clinical research, health outcomes, market research, and medical education
• Significant experience in client consulting and meeting moderation
• Proven track record of consulting with clients and collaboration with KOLs
• Excellent computer skills including presenting on Video Communication Systems, and a high degree of proficiency using Microsoft Office suite
• Travel: 0-20%
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of healthcare compliance regulations and processes
• Proven ability to prioritize across multiple projects and relationships
• Team-oriented, but also highly self-sufficient and self-motivated
About Interactive Forum
We are a highly successful, boutique firm built on unparalleled expertise, meticulous execution, and strong client relationships. We are team-oriented and family-friendly and offer flexibility in working hours and location. Our salaries are competitive, and include a comprehensive benefits package, including health benefits, paid time off, profit sharing, and a retirement plan.
To learn more about Interactive Forums visit, https://www.interactiveforums.com/about-us/
To apply, visit www.impact-bio.com
Interactive Forums is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.