IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the territory as agreed with the reporting manager.
- Within a specific geographical territory, identify target customers and physician profiling while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
- Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
- Successfully manage objections and/or issues raised, escalating more sensitive or complex queries.
- Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
- Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain records updated and to report daily calls
- Organize and conduct group events to optimize business while complying with relevant country legislation.
- Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas and relevant publications as per customer profile.
- Keep all Company equipment safe and in a good state of repair.
- Share experiences, ideas and techniques in order to assist with the sales training of colleagues.
- Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets as agreed with Line Manager.
- Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
- Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry's Code of Practice
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferably 1 year of prior relevant experience in Pharmaceutical sales.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Good understanding of Pharma Market and related procedures.
- Fluency software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Ability to conduct face to face presentations to customers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own workload.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1088661