Medical Sales Representative -
Excellent opportunity to work with a top pharma business across Hampshire for an experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, or commercially aware graduate/trainee Sales Representative, with a strong commercial sales background and a desire to kick start a career in pharmaceutical sales.
You will work in a strategic long-term partnership to raise product awareness across your territory. You will be liaising with a variety of customers' including GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists to produce immediate sales impact whilst taking responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with influencers.
We are seeking a passionate individual who has a real hunger to succeed with an aim to increase business and activity across the local healthcare economy. You will have first class professional sales skills, strong business insights with an understanding you are promoting company image and values, as well as first class products.
We want to enable you to develop your career in the direction you want it to take, so if you're passionate about improving patient lives, motivated by exceeding personal and team and want to expand your career path by:
• Expanding your therapeutic and clinical expertise
• Working in partnership with global brand leaders
• Challenging yourself and strive for excellence
If this sounds like you then these opportunities will deliver and maximise your potential working as an integrated team member, promoting exceptional products using your specialist sales skills to deliver the right outcomes in the new NHS.
We are committed to rewarding your contributions with a combination of competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an award-winning culture. In return for your dedication, you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional training and development with a global employer - putting people at the heart of its business.
• Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
• Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
• Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
• Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
• Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
• Childcare Vouchers
• Give As You Earn
We welcome applications for alternative territories and roles e.g. Hospital Representatives, Market Access Specialists and MSLs at anytime.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™. Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
• Helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
• 50,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
• FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row
• Named as a 2016 World's Most Ethical Company&rerg; by the Ethisphere Institute
• Achieved Gold Standard Investor's in People award
• IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
• Experienced Medical Sales Representative or demonstrable sales success
• Highly motivated, influential individual proven to achieve targets
• Strong commercial acumen and business planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• ABPI Qualified (preferred)
• Proven leadership ability and customer focus
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• UK Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
• Eligible to work full time in the UK
Job ID: 1805617