Medical Sales Representative - Primary Care - Osteoporosis
IQVIA is currently recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Medical Sales Representative to raise awareness of an Osteoporosis product across Dublin.
As an experienced Medical Sales Representative, you will have an excellent understanding of the current healthcare system and will be responsible for building strong working relationships with your customers (GPs, Nurses etc), delivering great quality service and demonstrating excellent team work to ensure you excel at your targets.
You will bring a real hunger to succeed, with the curiosity to really uncover needs, have excellent business planning skills and look to continuously improve in everything you do.
In return for your dedication, you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional development with a global employer- putting people at the heart of its business.
• Helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
• 50,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
• FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row
• Named as a 2016 World's Most Ethical Company&rerg; by the Ethisphere Institute
• Achieved Gold Standard Investor's in People award
• IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
• Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
• Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
• Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
o Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
o Childcare Vouchers
o Give As You Earn
For additional support with your online application please call our Talent Management Team on +44118 450 1422
Experience and Qualifications
Experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative approach
Highly motivated and results driven
Flexible approach and positive mindset
Good analytical and planning skills
Excellent understanding of the current healthcare system
Full EU Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
Eligible to work full-time in the ROI
We also welcome applications for alternative territories and roles e.g. Medical Sales Representatives, Primary Care Representatives, Secondary Care Representatives, Key Account Managers, Market Access Specialists and MSLs, at anytime.
Job ID: R1046465