Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you're an extroverted expert.
If there's one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it's how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You've got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with Syneos Health.
The MSL serves as an advocate for VBI Vaccines science within the healthcare community and is responsible to establish, cultivate, and maintain relationships with HCPs and other stakeholders while developing a strong understanding of relevant public policies, recommendations, clinical practice and reimbursement within the healthcare system. The MSL is able to provide balanced, non-promotional high-level scientific and technical partnership to internal and external stakeholders for the benefit of patient care. The MSL plays a critical role in developing insights which support the development and execution of innovative medical affairs strategies and plans to enhance patient care.
- Medical Expert Engagement- identification, mapping and engagement of territory assigned medical experts and study investigator related to vaccinations for hepatitis B
- Upon unsolicited request for information from HCPS, present VBI Vaccine product data to include approved data and information related to VBI Vaccine Products
- Scientific Exchange and Insights - collect, analyze and report insights from HCPs to inform and shape medical strategy at VBI Vaccines
- Implement Scientific Projects according to global, regional or local medical strategies such as epidemiology projects, registries or multidisciplinary projects involving education and functional areas to improve access to VBI Vaccines
- Provide expert disease area and product training with internal stakeholders, as needed
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- NP, PA or Pharm D, PhD required
- 3+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Vaccine clinical experience is required
- Able to work independently in field location (with 60% travel).
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceuitcal commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)