IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
On behalf of our client, Indivior Pharmaceuticals, we are excited to announce that we are currently looking for Medical Science Liaisons who, through insightful scientific discussions with clinical physicians, staff and other stakeholders, can productively engage in scientific dialogue within the neuroscience/psychiatry therapeutic areas. The focus of the scientific exchange will relate to the treatment of opioid use disorder and schizophrenia. These roles will require good knowledge of relevant clinical guidelines and scientific publications.
Our successful candidates will have a doctorate level degree or advanced practice nurses with experience in neuroscience/psychiatry and will have worked within the pharmaceutical industry as an MSL or in a Medical Affairs position. If you fit our search criteria and are interested in working with us, please apply.
- Advanced science/clinical degree from an accredited institution (PharmD, MD, DO, PhD) with relevant clinical or therapeutic experience (preferred) OR
- Masters level degree from an accredited institution, in health sciences with relevant clinical or therapeutic area experience OR
- Other medically-qualified licensure with extensive years of relevant clinical or therapeutic area experience
- Minimum of one year of experience as an MSL within the broader therapeutic area with primary emphasis on field-based scientific exchange - strongly preferred
- CNS experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of US healthcare systems and clinical practices related to patient care
- Ability to readily interpret scientific data, understand the potential impact of data on clinical approaches and research needs, and communicate scientific data to broad audiences.
- Ability to use field-based electronic or other communication tools for all aspects of job, as required.
- Demonstrated business and administrative excellence
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship skills with high level of sensitivity relative to the needs of patients and health care providers
- Initiative and execution-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong ethics with good attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Excellent presentation skills
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our people help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or, providing therapy area educational input to physicians and patients. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1094225