IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQIVA and G1 Therapeutics, Inc. are working together in anticipation of a first in class oncology product! G1 Therapeutics, Inc., is a clinical-state biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and delivery of innovative therapies that improve the lives of those affected by cancer.
To help support GI Therapeutics, IQVIA is looking for Medical Science Liaisons to initiate scientific dialogue within the therapeutic area of small cell lung, triple negative breast experience and non-small cell lung cancer through scientific discussions with clinical physicians, staff and other stakeholders, on behalf of our client.
The MSL will be responsible for developing a broad and in-depth understanding of the current and potential future use of pharmaceuticals in small cell lung, triple negative breast and non-small cell lung cancer. This requires good knowledge of relevant clinical guidelines and scientific publications as well as competitors' medical and marketing activities.
Successful candidates will:
- Be an MD, DO, or Pharm-D, or be an advanced practice nurses with experience in oncology
- Have worked within the pharmaceutical industry as an MSL or in a Medical Affairs position.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
If you fit our search criteria and are interested in working with us, please apply. We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Qualifications & Experience:
- Medical Doctor or Pham-D preferred or Advanced Practice Nurse with experience in oncology
- Minimum of 3 years of MSL experience with at least 2 years in Oncology/ Immunology
- Small cell lung, triple negative breast or non-small cell lung cancer and/ Or Colorectal Ca experience preferred
- Relationships with Provider Experts in the above-mentioned specialties preferred.
- Experience with Scientific discussions with integrated delivery systems and Payers Experience with Patient Advocacy organizations
- Proven track record of success
- Frequent overnight travel required
- Experience of making scientific presentations to senior medical groups
- Demonstrated ability to learn & clearly impart Scientific & HEOR information.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills with a high level of knowledge & sensitivity relative to the needs of patients, health care providers and payers
- Ability to develop/maintain an effective professional network and develop partnerships and strategic collaborations
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Initiative and execution orientated with evidence of tenacity and perseverance
- Strong ethics with good attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Team player with strong work ethics
- Understanding of Compliance guidelines for the field teams
- Ability to navigate thru administrative platforms
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our people help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or, providing therapy area educational input to physicians and patients. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1088303