Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
1. Good knowledge of the Clinical or Anatomic Pathology procedures used in the area of responsibility.
2. Knowledge of Good Clinical Laboratory Practices (GCLP) and other regulatory agency standards within area of responsibility.
3. Knowledge of laboratory safety and infection control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling.
4. Knowledge of laboratory equipment, instrumentation and terminology used in the area of responsibility.
5. Basic computer skills.
6. Ability to maintain effective reporting procedures and control workflow.
7. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
-Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in Medical/Histo technology and 6 months relevant experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
-Applicable certifications and licenses as required by country, state, and/or other regulatory bodies.
Job ID: R1082679