IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Community Mental Health Liaison who has experience working with serious mental illness to join our team. In this role, you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, fully dedicated to serving the needs of health care providers and their patients.
Community Mental Health Liaison
The Community Mental Health Liaison (CMHL) provides information to the multi-disciplinary treatment team and people living with serious mental illness. This education is provided through formal presentations, round table discussion, group, and individual interactions. The CMHL will provide fair-balanced, objective information in three ways: (1) disease state awareness to consumers and/or caregivers. (2) disease awareness or promotional product information to multidisciplinary mental health care providers (3) provide disease state awareness by working with local advocacy organizations. All activities will be conducted in accordance with current regulatory and health care compliance guidelines. The CMHL is a field-based position.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- Current clinical license in good standing, or certification in mental health, or advanced degree in mental health required
- Minimum 3 years clinical psychology experience and/or mental health experience in education or advocacy.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
- Ability to travel
- Demonstrates ability in the following:
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Presentation skills, formal and informal, large and small groups
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to:
- Travel to meet geographical demands (territory specific)
- Manage multiple tasks
- Assimilate new information
- Adapt to a variety clinical settings
- Able to learn and teach all clinical and administrative aspects of a psychiatry medication.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and can function independently within a team. Demonstrates both personal and professional maturity
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1082647