Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
• Understands business partner/client markets and translates strategy into proactive plans to enable successful achievement of business results.
• Ensures that the recording, measurement and reporting of all financial transactions adhere to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), internal corporate policies and procedures, government regulations and local business requirements.
• Develops specific business metrics that support timely and actionable information flow for daily operational and long-term strategic planning purposes.
• Planning for tax, cash and entity structure optimization
• Compliance analysis e.g. invoice collection, TCS & DD tracking
• Provides monthly financial reporting to constituencies.
• Serves as key focal point between the head of the business/function supported or next line management to ensure the business/function is synchronized with the local plan
• Ensures achievement of business financial targets by monitoring spending, providing insight, and early warning.
• Identifies and monitors areas of risk and/or opportunity and their financial impact on the business.
• Reviews and analyzes new business initiatives and investments to ensure that they conform with local and corporate strategic vision and achieve or exceed minimum return on investment requirements.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
• Graduate degree or equivalent preferred - in Finance, Accounting or Financial Management; or, CPA or other professional financial certification preferred.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, business analysis and finance.
• Knowledge of financial system
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1080273