About the Department
Imagine being a part of a team committed to helping people defeat diabetes and other serious chronic conditions. Here at Novo Nordisk, we seek out opportunities to contribute to healthier communities and better lives for all people. And, that’s what you’ll gain by joining Novo Nordisk’s Human Resources team. Our HR team is passionate about their purpose – enabling business success the Novo Nordisk Way by turning the Company’s business strategy into an actionable workforce strategy. A strategy which captures the entire employee life-cycle. At Novo Nordisk, you will join an inclusive team of diverse talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development. Are you ready?
Operationally manage local assignments, local foreign hires and domestic relocation and recurring mobility processes through effective, compliant and customer focused services and operations.
Performs superior level of customer services by developing and maintaining open and positive communication with all internal and external stakeholders to assist in attaining company goals.
Provides comprehensive support related to all mobility related processes and initiatives, requiring in-depth knowledge and experience. Independently identify and resolve complex problems and applies a problem-solving skill in order to deal with situations, displaying a high level of critical thinking skills. Develop, implement, and support programs, policies, procedures, and key initiatives for the mobility function as well as executing plans, programs, projects and processes which are consistent with the functions goals and practices and is including long-term perspective to ensure the desired company result. Provides consultation and guidance regarding mobility related processes and initiatives, requiring established knowledge and experience in discipline.
Reports to a Manager (or above) within Total Rewards & Mobility Development CoE.
Develops and maintains a strong relationship with HR business partners and management throughout the organisation. Interacts with all levels of the business, especially with Human Resources, Legal, and Finance departments. Primary contact for a multitude of external relationships including vendors, HR organisation and other professional associations and organizations.
- Trusted Mobility Consultant
- Operationally manage local assignments, local foreign hires and domestic relocation:
- Provide operational support to Global Mobility Partners across all regions
- Be pro-active with Global Mobility Partners, maintaining frequent communication to ensure assignments are progressing as planned and to resolve issues
- Support and manage all aspects of domestic and international relocation, including international assignments
- Ensure that the daily mobility operations are run as effectively and efficiently as possible and keep daily work deliverables on track
- Coordinating the immigration process for relevant employees. Responsible for ensuring company procedure and policies are followed
- Coordination of onboarding and de-boarding actions to be completed locally for employee
- Administer the Mobility Management System and ensure quality of all mobility data captured in the system by following defined working instructions and agreed procedures
- Ensure that all mobility operations are managed and executed in line with all relevant quality requirements and procedures
- Through technology (AssignmentPro, SAP, vendor systems) initiate services (i.e., relocation, tax, immigration, insurance)
- Work with external vendors as required to assist in coordinating all aspects of relocation matters and ensure smooth transfers
- Coordinator of supplier purchase orders and solving invoicing requests
- Maximize operational efficiencies through simplification, standardization, and automation:
- Ensure internal operational guidelines and processes remain relevant, efficient and customer focused
- Wherever possible, ensure global standardization, simplification, and alignment of processes in a structured and uniform way
- Identify, analyse facilitate and execute optimization projects to improve mobility processes and customer experience
- Continually expand and maximize used technology within the mobility operations
- Identify, drive, and pursue implementation of new allocation opportunities to GBS
- Customer Experience Accountability:
- Responsible for customer experience and customer satisfaction Key Perfromance Indicators (KPIs) at case level
- Alignment of policy purpose and intent, case-by-case interpretation; gather intelligence on business needs and input for further framework development
- Independently identify and resolve complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with situation, displaying a high level of critical thinking skills
- Be the subject matter expert within one or more defined areas of expertise:
- Ensure local adaptation according to country specific requirements in relation to all assignment types/hires
- Be the in-house specialist and act as sparring partner for the team within defined areas of expertise (e.g. immigration and HR laws)
- Ensure Global Business Services is trained and coached, ensuring high level of skill and high-quality deliverables within agreed areas
- Represent the Global Mobility Department towards internal (other People & Organization functions and line of business) and external stakeholders (vendors and networks), including cross-functional projects within defined areas of expertise
- Scope of Authority:
- Work in collaboration with Global Mobility Partners and the Global Mobility operational team
- Work to manage the administration of mobility assignments, escalate to next level whenever required
- Ensure that we work in accordance with the Global Mobility Framework, Assignment Policy, Taxation and Immigration
- Legislation and the exception process
- Review and ensure KPI’s/Service Length Agreements are right the first time with the Mobility Processes
- Prioritize work and manage workload in busy periods
- Always maintain professional internal/external stakeholder relationships
- Adhere to Business Ethics, Code of Conduct, Confidentiality
Travel as needed (less than 10%).
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; relevant experience in a Global Mobility role may be substituted for degree when appropriate
- A general understanding of Global Mobility, Immigration and Tax Compliance
- A minimum of 3 years of HR experience, preferably in Global Mobility
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Experience building and maintaining vendor relationships
- Demonstrated performance as a business partner
- GMS, CRP or GPHR certification is a plus
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
Novo Nordisk requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Novo Nordisk will consider requests for reasonable accommodation.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.