IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Manager, National Accounts (NAM) is responsible for managing all aspects of national and regional accounts, under the direction of the project's Client Lead. This includes developing contracts to optimize plan access, creating and following a strategic sales plan from the clients, and building strong relationships within their targeted accounts and clients.
- Execute the effective launch of new drugs in Managed Care accounts, PBMs, Medicaid PBMs, and State Government Accounts by introducing product lines to accounts with the goal to gain formulary inclusion and pull-through for the best interest of the client
- Develop and build strong relationships with all key Accounts.
- Collect competitor information, marketplace trends, and relevant client information to report to management.
- Communicate frequently to internal staff, including Client or NAM liaison and when necessary the Client's Management.
- Participate in National and Regional Sales Meeting for the Clients.
- Complete all reports in a timely manner.
- Develop, initiate, conduct contract negotiations with Accounts to attain positive formulary placement for Client's product.
- Manage and maintain existing contracts.
- Represent the Managed Markets organization at priority national payer organizations (e.g., AMCP, EMPAA)
- Perform all company business in compliance and accordance with all state and federal regulations, and within Company policy and Procedures
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate, and implement successful strategic initiatives
- Proven leadership skills and strong business acumen
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree and 7years' relevant Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotech experience with 2 years' experience in Managed Markets; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- Requires at least 50% travel.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1082479