Neurology Account Specialist
The Neurology Account Specialist (NAS) engages with targeted customers and effectively communicates the value proposition for GOCOVRI for approved indications. The NAS achieves this through use of strong engagement skills, exemplary product, disease state and market knowledge; and stellar account planning involving all strategic stakeholders within a defined sales territory.
- Employ customer-focused interaction techniques to communicate disease insights and identify unmet needs at individual customer level;
- Tailor approved sales messaging to each HCP segment and office staff across the customer organization;
- Effectively prioritize and allocate time within a specific geographical territory to exceed sales goals;
- Develop relationships with local key opinion leaders in Movement Disorder Centers and in key neurology offices that could support peer-to-peer education;
- Participate in disease state and patient-focused advocacy programs
- Identify and propose ethical, innovative, customer-oriented tactics in response to market trends;
- Complete all required business planning, call planning and IVA syncing required to adequately assess relationship between call activity and outcome
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as, US healthcare laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 10 years of pharmaceutical sales experience; over 3 years Neurology sales experience highly desirable with movement disorder experience a key plus;
- Strong science acumen needed to sell complexities of GOCOVRI in a simple and compelling manner;
- Experience selling into an Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) a key plus;
- Proven track record with documentation of successful sales performance;
- Ability to drive a car, possess a valid and current driver’s license, and have a safe driving record; ability to travel adequately to cover territory; travel required: 25 -50% of time;
- Ability to commit to weekend work from time to time in relation with sales training and Advocacy Events
- Must be flexible, innovative and self-motivated; successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
- Fit with Adamas culture and values.