Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
This is a key role in the achievement of Jazz business objectives for the Jazz Manufacturing & Development facility. This role will execute and support a broad range of business processes in support of operating targets and objectives of the site. The role will report to the Head of Operations and will work closely with other staff in the various functions; in particular the role will entail providing significant support to the Materials Manager and Site Leader
- Project Co-Ordinator, work with project leads to update internal project statuses on a weekly basis and report out to internal & external stakeholders. With input from project leads produce cost estimates for routine and development activities, track these costs and report on costs as required.
- Raise legal agreements and contracts in collaboration with legal department and other staf
- Raise Purchase Orders (PO's)as required and liaise with the Procurement team to ensure PO requests are processed in a timely manner
- Support the generation of the site budget. Support tracking and performance against the site budget, review actual spend with Finance on a monthly basis
- Gather and submit accruals for the site on a monthly basis
- Manage the 'On-Call' process end to end
- Proactively contribute to continuous improvement
- Develop high level production plans for the facility in collaboration with Supply Chain and the site leadership
- Collaborate with Finance department in cost reporting and expediting finance related issues; e.g. invoice payments, R&D tax credits, grants,
- Develop cost models for manufacturing and development activities as required. Produce cost estimates for manufacturing and development activities, track costs and report on costs as required
- Produce reports and metrics to communicate materials status, production status and supply chain performance
- Support Materials manager in Sourcing, procuring and expediting materials, services and consumables as required
- Cross train in other operational area as required.
- Undertake further training as required to enhance skills.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Confident, capable, highly flexible person, who works well in a team environment and has the necessary skills to organize, communicate, influence and lead when required.
- Proven capability in establishing collaborative working relationships at all levels, regardless of seniority.
- Recognize areas for improvement, and use initiative to implement change programs in support of progress.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and to deliver objectives on time, every time, while meeting all compliance and cost targets.
- Through leading by example, cultivate and nurture culture of collaboration and participation among the team.
- Support a culture of change, innovation and self- improvement to maximise achievement of overall site goals through personal behaviours
- Be flexible in respect of overtime and to participate in on-call procedures as required.
- Proven ability to accept change and an attitude that supports producing top quality work/products for the benefit of patients.
- Willingness to perform a multitude of tasks with varying levels of complexity, including spreadsheet development, metrics development
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership and motivational skills.
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- High level of organisation in terms of managing documents filing, retrieval and revisions
- Good general knowledge of accounting, human resources, materials management, IT and business operations either from degree level education and/or job experience
- Experience in business operating environment will be preferred
- Flexible with broad skill set
- Must be PC literate, strong on Microsoft Excel and Word and strong capability with other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to quickly embrace computer based business systems and become an expert user. Experience of computer based accounting or material control systems preferred.
- Office Support or Business related discipline preferred
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.