IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is looking to find strong candidates with Oncology sales and account management experience that meet the requirements below for potential future opportunities
About the position:
The Oncology Integrated Customer Account Manager (ICAM):
- Owns the relationships with important Oncology Integrated Customers and leverages these relationships to generate increased demand and access for our customers Oncology products by targeting appropriate influencers and decision-makers within the integrated customer environment
- Will call on key decision makers across the account (S-suite, C-suite, Pathway and P&T committee members) and will have an understanding of the politics of large groups/hospital type leadership, procurement, and contracting
- Will coordinate all appropriate selling activities at designated priority accounts for the Oncology portfolio
- Evaluate unique needs of the Integrated Customer and work with Regional Business Leader and other corporate functions (e.g., Managed Markets, Trade Relations, Value Access, Contracting, Medical, HEOR, Marketing) to develop tactical strategies to support account needs and expand use of Oncology products
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years oncology sales experience, 2+ years hospital selling experience
- Successful performance in a home office role preferred (e.g., marketing, market access, training)
- Previous pharmaceutical management experience (direct or indirect leadership within hospital or oncology sales management) preferred
- Experience with Integrated Customers and in-depth knowledge of how integrated health systems operate within current market - examples of these transferrable skills required
- Experience in B2B selling and relationship management at an executive-level
- Experience with contract management desired
- Strong understanding of ambulatory/clinic oncology delivery pertaining to infused and oral, specialty pharmacy distribution (SPP, in-office dispensing)
- Strong understanding of Oncology therapeutic area, trends, value frameworks, pay for performance initiatives, OCM, channel dynamics (340B, buy & bill, Government and commercial payer coverage)
- Valid US driver's license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
- Travel will also be required at varying levels for this role
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1113329