You're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Nurse Navigator Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
In this role, you'll provide clinical expertise to health care providers through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. The Nurse Educator will provide education on clinical profile including but not limited to clinical benefits, safety and administration requirements in the small cell lung cancer space.
Focusing on disease state education and training, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide education and training to healthcare providers on specific disease states and/or product use
- Promote the optimal application and use of therapy to drive patient satisfaction leading to more effective patient outcomes.
- Collaborate with commercial counterparts in assigned territory.
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Bachelor's degree required, Active RN license
- 3+ years of Oncology experience
- 3+ years Clinical Nurse Educator experience in the pharmaceutical industry highly preferred
- Infusion experience
- OCN is preferred
- Excellent Communication and Scientific affiliation
- Requires 70% travel (post COVID) depending on geography
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)