Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company founded on the idea that more information, deeper analysis, and increased engagement will improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Sema4 is dedicated to transforming healthcare by building dynamic models of human health and defining optimal, individualized health trajectories, starting in the areas of reproductive health and oncology. Centrellis™, our innovative health intelligence platform, is enabling us to generate a more complete understanding of disease and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to the most pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit of all.
Sema4 is seeking an Oncology Sales Specialist to drive incremental sales revenue within assigned region. In this role, you will be primary responsible for growing revenue across Sema4's oncology genetic testing portfolio. You will advocate the clinical value of our products and represent our approach to provider service and patient care in Oncology specialties as well as Primary Care, Internal Medicine and Women's Health. This function will overlay the Sema4 Women's Health team in the call points of OBGYN, MFM and IVF where the team will work collaboratively while growing business in Oncology specialties.
The ideal candidate has deep expertise in genetic testing, is passionate about the broader Sema4 mission and has a solid understanding of the important role the Mount Sinai relationship plays.
- Responsible for establishing and demonstrating a deep product category expertise in heritable cancer.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Identification and Qualification of new sales opportunity in the heritable cancer space
- Development and progression of new sales pipeline for assigned region utilizing salesforce.com
- Achieve assigned sales goals
- Represent the broader Sema4 mission of health intelligence through better scientific and clinical information.
- Become a consultative resource to clients in advances in genetic testing and data science.
- Collaboration with Women's Health team in HC opportunities in OBGYN, MFM, and IVF.
- Identify Somatic opportunities in specified call points to engage Somatic sellers
- Consultative Solution Seller with a problem-solving mindset
- Passion to make a difference in Healthcare
- Collaborative team player with a Can-do attitude
- Willingness to evolve and take increasing responsibility in a fast-paced, changing environment
- High integrity and values-based ethics
- Individual, independent self-starters please. This is a start-up work environment in an established research medical setting. People who roll up their sleeves, take ownership, and are accountable will be successful
- BS/BA preferably in a scientific space
- Existing relationships in Oncology space including GynOnc, GI, Urology, Breast Imaging, etc.
- Must possess a thorough understanding oncology/genetic testing.
- Some Somatic experience desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical clinical information clearly and effectively.
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Working knowledge of a consultative sales / solution-selling methodology.
- Prior experience using CRM software is desired (preferably Salesforce.com).
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.