Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
While reporting to the Syneos Health Regional Sales Director, this role will provide critical support promoting and educating in the assigned territory. Frequent collaboration with the Regional Sales Director and other promotional resources to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities. Create awareness of Metastatic Breast Cancer to targeted Oncologists and Cancer Centers. Engage in deep discussions with prescribers regarding treatment of metastatic breast cancer. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Frequent collaboration with the Regional Sales Director as it relates to sales and strategy direction
- Demonstrates deep marketplace, therapeutic, product and disease expertise
- Builds and maintains strong professional relationships with physicians/HCPs office and hospital staff and others in the patient care continuum
- Responsive to the needs of providers and patients understanding the importance of urgent and timely resolution
- Analyzing territory information to create, implement and take ownership of territory business plans to enhance customer relationships and drive sales results
- Strategically identifying and building relationships with appropriate new targets
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on customer needs from all stakeholders in accounts, using insights to position product and collaborate with customers on a customized strategy
- Review and analyze market/customer data to support and execute strategic planning including business planning as well as appropriate CRM data input
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 7+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience required
- 2+ Years in Oncology/Hematology highly preferred
- Must exhibit strong experience developing, implementing, executing, and measuring success with accounts
- Consistent track record of high sales performance
- Thorough clinical knowledge within the Oncology/Hematology space highly preferred
- Experience establishing new customer relationships
- Recent launch Experience
- Deep understanding of treatment referral patterns
- Successful experience in Hospital Sales
- Patient centric focus and experience in supporting patients and providers in Oncology and/or complex specialty products
- Intimate knowledge and established relationships in therapeutic and geographic area is a plus
- Ability to travel extensively due to large account and geographic responsibility
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)