Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Company is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.
The Oncology Territory Manager represents Daiichi Sankyo to assigned customers. The Oncology Territory Manager represents the assigned product(s), and their approved indications, providing approved disease state and product information, and resources to physicians and other customer stakeholders. The current weighting includes a majority focus on Acute Myeloid Leukemia and a smaller focus on Iron Deficiency Anemia.
- Achieves or exceeds sales objectives through promotion of product features and benefits to our key accounts: Academic Institutions, Hospitals, Infusion Centers, Nephrologists, Hematologists, Hospitalist, PCPs/IMs, Bloodless Surgery, buying groups, distributors and wholesalers in assigned territory. As a secondary base, Cardiologists, Endocrinologists and Rheumatologists.
- Builds relationships with our customer base and key opinion leaders by personally visiting them, educating and influencing physicians and healthcare providers to prescribe Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.'s promoted products. Communicates products approved indications, advantages, features and benefits in both individual and group settings.
- Analyzes customer needs and interests. Maintains a current key customer target list, submits regular updates to the customer database and plans calls to meet goals. Carries out all sales and marketing programs. Maintains frequent correspondence with District Manager, co promotion team members.
- Complies with applicable laws in providing healthcare providers with accurate information concerning Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.'s products.
- Participates in assigned training and completing outside reading. Keeps abreast of the products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with colleagues. Attends and participates in all required meetings and training programs.
- Serves as a disease state expert and provides a high level of product expertise and customer service for all accounts.
- Maintains all equipment and territorial records in the prescribed manner. Utilizes sales force automation system and other equipment to enhance impact of sales call and territory management. Reviews territorial reports with District Manager and learns how to use reports and databases as instruments to achieve assigned goals. Submits complete reports, on-time, and communicates matters that are relevant to the marketplace, competition and the marketing team to the District Manager.
- Notifies the Medical Affairs Pharmacovigilance immediately of any product complaints as per SOP 805.21,'Reporting Adverse Events (AEs) and Product Quality Complaints (PQCs).'
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university):
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4 or More Years overall related experience required
- 1 or More Years sales/marketing experience in the pharmaceutical or medical industry required
- specialty, rare disease, and/or oncology experience strongly preferred
- experience selling in complex environments preferred
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Must have a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets company requirements.
- Compensation and seniority level/title based on experience and qualifications
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.