Come discover what our 28,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We're a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you'll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you've dreamed of. As a part of the Syneos Health team, you'll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason - we improve patients' lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn't just a number, they're our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we're committed to our Total Self culture - where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person's unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it - you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we're able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
Plays a key role in enabling the HR Operating Model by supporting the functional design of ServiceNow HRSD Pro Case Management Application and Employee Service Center (AskSyndi). Focuses on technology enablement to deliver HR processes at the lowest tier level possible, with the drive to increase delivery through self-service and self-reliance (Tier 0). Supports the review of new and existing HR administrative processes to identify opportunities to globalize, optimize, standardize and harmonize using Lean methodologies. Supports the knowledge article repository and its continued development and growth.
- Supports and understands the functional design of ServiceNow to maximize on its system capabilities
- Gathers and documents requirements via workshops, surveys, use cases and other methods
- Assists in conducting research on system solutions to meet agreed upon requirements
- Assists with the interpretation of requirements and feasible options and communicates these back to the stakeholders
- Assesses impact of proposed changes on end user adoption, cycle time, headcount and ROI
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the enhancement life cycle
- Participates in testing solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized
- Contributes towards the development of the roadmap, enhancement log and user-stories for future release cycles of ServiceNow
- Supports the network of ServiceNow Super Users, ensuring a 2-way communication channel with training being cascaded down to end users and feedback is being received in terms of technical and operational issues
- Partners with IT to deliver ServiceNow releases
- Supports the Intake Process for any new processes or activities to be added to the HR Operations Service Catalogue, partnering with the requestor to fully scope the requirement and with the relevant HR Operations area to develop the business case and transition plan focused on resource requirement, process documentation and knowledge transfer to ensure a smooth transition
- Maintains the process documentation tools (Global HR Process Catalogue, Design Workbooks, Regional/Country work instructions, among others)
- Ensures compliance, sustainability and control of process improvements implemented across all projects
- Partners to develop and maintain a comprehensive HR Operations Service Catalogue that will clearly depict the services provided by the organization at any given point in time
- Supports the development and ongoing maintenance of a comprehensive HR Process Taxonomy that clearly shows ownership and accountability by process
- Maintains the Knowledge Base and drives forward its development and growth in ServiceNow to increase solution of issues at Tier 0
- Collects, compiles, and organizes specific content, using source content such as existing knowledge bases, policies and procedures
- Maps source content to pre-existing templates and overall content framework
- Authors new content into the knowledge base and maintains existing content through periodic review and through end user feedback
- Ensures all content meets standard presentation requirements as well as grammar and punctuation standards, as defined by internal and external style guides
- Utilizes article usage reports and ServiceNow reports to monitor knowledge base
- Reviews suggestions for new knowledge articles, monitors feedback queues and incorporates fixes into knowledge articles
- Shares responsibility for ensuring a seamless end-to-end process across HR systems (PeopleSoft / Oracle, ServiceNow, etc.) for employees, people managers, Centres of Excellence, HR Business and Regional partners and other key stakeholders (e.g., Payroll, 3rd party providers)
- Partners with HRSS Delivery teams to ensure ServiceNow is enabling case and process management to drive efficiencies
- Partners with PMO to successfully implement system focused Operational Excellence initiatives
- As part of the Operational Excellence team, drives an Operational Excellence Operating System for HR Operations, Regional HR Shared Services Leaders and other HR Operations functional Leaders
- As part of the Operational Excellence team, influences HR Operations, at all levels, to achieve and sustain a high-performance, continuous improvement culture throughout the organization
- As part of the Operational Excellence team, partners to implement Change Management plans
- Minimum of a bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Human Relations, or related discipline
- Relevant Lean Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt certification preferred
- 5+ years experience with Employee Service Management tools (preferably ServiceNow HRSD)
- HCM Tools experience (PeopleSoft, Oracle HCM Cloud preferred)
- Previous HR Operations cross-functional exposure in a global environment
- Proven user experience system design experience
- Demonstrated capability and experience managing requirements gathering initiatives across multiple teams and business areas
- Experience successfully developing, implementing and improving global processes and tools in support of a global organization
- Expert knowledge of written English language and strong skills in technical editing
- Must be fluent in spoken English
- Strong attention to detail required
- Possesses analytical capability identifying and analysing problems and proposing solutions and recommendations for resolving them
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentation to all levels of the organization
- Ability to apply a continuous improvement framework by continually seeking new ways to enhance performance, improve results and/or transform the business and the industry in which it operates
- Understanding of Operational Excellence Principles and Lean Methodology
- Ability to build strong internal & external relationships at all levels
- Ability to work well in a team environment and prioritize work appropriately
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of change and manage multiple priorities concurrently through project management, systems knowledge, and effective communication.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.