You're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
The Part Time Flex Nurse Educator will be responsible for the clinical education for the disease state of Metastatic breast cancer (MBC). As part of the Medical Affairs division, they will build relationships to educate Oncology offices on metastatic breast cancer and the resources that the client offers for metastatic breast cancer patients. The Nurse Educator will play a key role in the education of key stakeholders and conduct approved peer to peer educational programs within their assigned territory. The Nurse Educator will utilize their professional expertise, relationships and clinical training in the implementation of the client's education plan. The Oncology Clinical Educator Specialist will be available to work an average of 24 hours /week in identified targeted accounts.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accelerate disease state awareness
- Educate staff on both clinical and operational aspects of appropriate patient identification
- Provide education programs for professional staff, i.e. nurses, other key healthcare staff through 1:1 presentation, round table discussions, formal presentations
- Integrate as needed with commercial and medical team to identify and work within targeted practices
- Communicate as required with managers, peers, customer counterparts
- Attend Plan of Action meetings with the customer as requested
- Support advocacy group initiatives
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Active RN license required
- Bachelor's degree required
- OCN highly preferred
- Minimum of three years industry experience preferred not required
- Minimum of 5 plus years Clinical Oncology Experience; breast cancer preferred
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated excellent presentation skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to travel locally and up to 20% overnight
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)