The payment processor is responsible for processing investigator grant payments and providing best-in-class customer service to Global Payment Services team in support of domestic and international study payments.
• Approval of investigator grant payment recommendations based upon funding
• Process investigator grant payments and deliver these payments to domestic and international research sites
• Troubleshoot system issues with IT when errors occur
• Assist Senior Payment Processor with Tracker and Ticket volume where appropriate
• Provide customer support with investigator sites on outstanding checks, inclusive of SSAE16 Control report
• Provide customer support to the Payment organization as needed to resolve payment issues
• Provide payment support to the global payment services team
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent HS Diploma or equivalent required. Req
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred. Pref
• Minimum 1-3 years' accounts payable experience
• Experience using SAP-Business One or another similar ERP system required
• Knowledge of foreign currency a plus
• Knowledge of clinical trial process a plus
• Strong PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office)
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills are a must
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.