Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
• Assist with the management of payroll taxes.
• Process the payroll general ledger interface and distribute reports to internal users.
• Prepare and submit benefit related contributions to third parties with Manager, Payroll review and approval.
• Monitor payroll cash activities, including tax deposits and filings provided by the third party service provider.
• Reconcile salary expense to the general ledger for each payroll.
• Provide reports and answer inquiries relating to payroll data.
• Submit journal entries as approved by the Manager, Payroll.
• Monitor payroll cash daily and maintain accuracy and quality of payroll data.
• May assist payroll staff with resolution of organizational and coding issues.
• May assist Manager, Payroll with data collection for audits.
• Support implementation of changes to policies and procedures on issues within own area.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities to exceed customer expectations and promote a professional finance organisation.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions perform this job successfully.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1066722