IQVIA is a multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. One of the tasks of the Finance department is to ensure salaries are paid on time and accurately, in accordance with prevailing laws, regulations, the corporate timetable and financial policies. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and give them meaningful work to do. We don't simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
The Payroll Analyst 1 will have the following responsibilities :
- Assist with the management of annual social legal taxes.
- Input the sick leaves.
- Monitor the reimbursements follow-ups to the French illness administration for the upkeep salaries illnesses.
- Manage and reconcile therapeutic part times and maternity leaves with the French illness administration.
- Prepare all documents for the creation of new hires data in ADP.
- Reconcile salary expense to the general ledger for each payroll.
- Provide reports and answer inquiries relating to payroll data.
- May assist payroll staff with resolution of organizational and coding issues.
- May assist Manager, Payroll with data collection for audits.
- Support implementation of changes to policies and procedures on issues within own area.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
The Payroll Analyst 1 has :
- Bachelors Degree and 1 year's experience with payroll processes, personnel management or finance; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft Finance and Payroll software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; expert in Excel is a priority.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
The position is located in France, office-based in La Défense.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.