IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals. https://www.iqvia.com/
We are looking for a passionate Data Management Analyst professional that will be part of a team who will be working on the set-up of the new datatype called Specialty.
If you want to play a key role in a big and international team across a fast moving, growing business unit, this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Collection of regulatory documents of in-scope pharmaceutical products. Documents are collected from official country websites. Products in scope are those used in in complex, chronic or rare diseases such as cancer treatments, HIV treatments, blood factors for deficiencies etc.
- Storage and classification of documents in a standard platform.
- Categorization of products in Specialty/Non Specialty based on the legally approved indications in a country.
- Update global database in English.
- Keep metrics to record the work done.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements.
- Bachelor Degree of Science, preferably in Pharmacy.
- A native European language is required.
- High knowledge of English is required.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work accurately within the pressure of tight deadlines is required.
- Good organizational and team work skills.
- Computer literate.
- Valuable experience maintaining and updating data bases.
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact email@example.com
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1099999