You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Marketing Lead will develop and drive the implementation of the marketing strategy for a key client within the Syneos Health Commercial division. This role will be responsible for directing and overseeing all marketing activity across the account, incorporating Medical communications, Public relations, Advertising and Digital. They will provide cross functional leadership across the different marketing functions, promoting integration and collaborative thinking. The Marketing Lead will identify and develop operating plans and ensure key client deliverables are achieved. They will ensure that client expectations and goals are identified, measureable, time bound and attainable. This role will work closely with senior leaders across the Commercial division including Medical Affairs, Market Access and Sales to ensure the account delivers and achieves integrated solutions.
- (Duties may include, but are not limited to all or some of the following)
- Development of the marketing strategy and operating plan across the Commercial account. This includes defining the brand/product strategy, brand tactics, key activities/deliverables and market development
- Coordinate and oversee all marketing activities across the account; incorporating Medical Communications, Public Relations, Advertising and Digital
- Act as the main client contact for all marketing deliverables
- Exhibit cohesive cross functional leadership across the different marketing disciplines
- Identify and optimize expertise across marketing functions. Working closely with senior leadership teams to develop and implement the clients Brand strategy
- Ensure that marketing activity is on time, on budget and exceeding the client's expectations
- Help the client to improve their marketing strategy, through research and insights of the competitor landscape and ensure internal capabilities are aligned across Syneos Health
- Drive integration and one client mindset across the marketing function
- Work closely with the Head of Medical Affairs to ensure that marketing activities are aligned with Medical narrative and Medical Affairs deliverables
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across Syneos Health to deliver communication plans, effectively managing contingencies and interdependencies to achieve key business targets
- Consistently delivering internal tactical communication programmes and materials that drive team member understanding and engagement
- Establish clear direction and best practice across the marketing team
- Working with senior leadership and business units spanning Commercial to ensure integration and alignment across the account
- Effectively building relationships with internal team, senior stakeholders and clients
Skills & Experience:
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- An understanding of all aspects of product design and brand launch
- Substantial Marketing experience within the Pharmaceutical/Device industry
- Experience navigating multi matrix organization
- Strong strategic/ critical mindset
- Ability to adapt to changing internal and external environments
- Ability to work with ambiguity- driving decision making without all the information
- Driven by results
- Ability to lead without authority.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create credibility with customers that leads to business growth
- Ability to travel as needed
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)