This position will be located at William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Fort Bliss, TX.
This is an employed civilian Physician (Radiology-Diagnostic) position that affords job security, a competitive salary, bonuses, moving expenses, full malpractice coverage, up to 26 days paid vacation, 10 days paid Federal Holidays, a sick leave benefit, CME opportunities, and a first-class health and retirement benefit package. We are seeking ordinary people with extraordinary hearts to care for the men and women who wear and have worn the uniform and their families.
This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
- Provide expertise in advanced general diagnostic radiology procedures, to include, but not limited to, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound.
- Obtain history for general radiographic diagnoses, reviews indicated laboratory tests results, and assesses severity of illness.
- Oversee the radiographic examination, ensuring the correct radiographic procedures are conducted, relating the symptom(s) to the pain and illness of the patient.
- Supervisory positions will provide overall supervision of critically ill patients under diagnostic care and provides for emergency treatment and resuscitative measures when necessary.
- Supervisory positions will perform consultations with the requesting physicians and other staff radiologists as required.
Occasional travel - Business Travel may be required.
US Citizenship Required
The position require a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy Degree and a current license to practice in the state or territory of the US