Requisition ID: MAR007303
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century . Merck's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Merck Manufacturing Division, MMD, is a team of dedicated, energetic individuals who are committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, comprise an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Batch Management Plant Coordinator will be responsible for supporting production schedule and release activities through:
- Issuance, Review, and Control of batch documentation
- Management of batch-related transactions within the business' Enterprise Resource Planning program, SAP
- Labeling of batch documentation
- Deliveries of batch samples
- Communication of relevant batch-related error information to operations personnel via area meetings
- Creation of batch-related error reports
- Entry of pertinent batch information into the Global Laboratory Information Management System (GLIMs)
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Bachelor Degree in a technical field -or- a Associates Degree -or- a High School Diploma/GED with equivalent work experience (2 years of experience in SAP programs and 2 years of experience in a GMP work environment)
Required Experience and Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel and Word programs
- Highly-organized and focused
- Able to work effectively with minimal direct supervision
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry experience
- Experience in a governmentally-regulated industry, FDA
- Proficient in Good Manufacturing Documentation Practices
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we're inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - proudly embracing diversity in all of it's manifestations.
Job: MARJB UNITE
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Shift (if applicable): 1st
Company Trade Name: Merck
Nearest Major Market: Harrisonburg
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia