Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
One of the key objectives in Canada is to increase IQVIA revenue over the next few years by continuing to expand to new client segments, such as the Government sector. In order to realize this goal to its fullest, we need to employ a senior Practice Leader, that has Government Services & Consulting experience, or previous consultative - selling experience with Government accounts. (Federal and Provincial level).
This is a key leadership position within our team, focusing on our Government clients' growing need to gain insight based offerings and services to better develop policy and plan for the future of Canadian healthcare. This person will ultimately have responsibility for refining existing and creating new solutions; specifically designed for Provincial and Federal Government verticals. This position will require a candidate with solid public sector business development experience and Government background/relationships.
This position will be responsible for driving the firm's business development efforts and be tasked with working closely with various healthcare services & policy departments within the Government segment. More specifically:
- Responsible for prospecting and developing leads for business consulting services Provincial/Federal Government vertical.
- Given the Canadian Government landscape of 10 distinct provincial bodies and a multi- divisional Federal system, this individual will need to effectively navigate through this complex environment.
- Prepare and deliver proposals to prospective customers and clients.
- Drive contract negotiations and close sales agreement with new and existing healthcare clients within government.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships, build new customer relationships and strengthen relationships with decision makers in existing government client accounts.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop targeted solutions, offerings & services, promotional items and other marketing materials to promote IQVIA's capabilities in insight based healthcare solutions for governments in Canada.
- Min. 10 years of increasing responsibility in sales or business development role related to services or consulting in the healthcare vertical.
- Prior experience as a practice leader from a consulting company with strong government business development experience is required.
- Background in business development related to Government Services is a requirement
Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Results-based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills.
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus.
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented.
- Ability to provide coaching and development for technical consultants in identifying leads
- 70%+ Travel may be required (Domestic In-week travel).
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1039532