Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Serve in a lead capacity in the absence of Senior Coordinator.
- Ensure department equipment is properly maintained.
- Aid management with the evaluation and training assessment needs.
- Verify adequate staffing is available to perform daily duties.
- Assign or oversee assignment of scheduled, ad-hoc and urgent requests and ensure their completion in a timely manner or escalate requests to Senior Coordinator.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of safety procedures/good housekeeping.
- Participate in updates to department SOPs or other procedures.
- Provide input as needed to staff recruitment, performance and other personnel procedures.
- Perform duties in another functional area as required.
- Provide support to line management in any tasks applicable to the daily running of the department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Good working knowledge of relevant procedures
- Ability to liaise with internal departments
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- High school diploma required
- 3 years of experience required or Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Job ID: R1093879