Principal BT Analyst I
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We're a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you'll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you've dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you'll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason - we improve patients' lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn't just a number, they're our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we're committed to our Total Self culture - where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person's unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it - you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we're able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Technical Lead or SME in one or more projects/implementation work as requested and assigned.
• Owner of one or more services or processes within BT. Operational input to service road maps.
• Responsible for the configuration support, maintenance and setup of application modules. Establishes system parameters and formats; ensures software compatibility, and coordinates and/or modifies user requirements in terms of existing and projected system capacity and capabilities.
• Analyzes internal customers' needs and is a leader on recommendation of existing Syneos solutions.
• Prioritizes, owns and executes improvement opportunities to achieve optimal service delivery.
• Leads escalation efforts across appropriate teams and partners as required or necessary. Contributes to the root cause analysis and data interpretation for service issues.
• Oversees resolution or resolves trouble tickets as assigned or escalated.
• Owns the root cause analysis and data interpretation for service issues, and recommends service improvement ideas to relevant stakeholders. Collaborates with other BT functions as necessary.
• Develops, refines and follows process flows based on the ITIL guidelines and adapt to business requirements.
• Defines and meets service levels based on expectations set by the supervisor and by the business.
• Collaborates with other BT support groups and other business groups to fulfill operational requests and issues.
• Owns the creation of one or more training plan by using internal and external resources for career development and business support purposes. Maintains current knowledge of technology trends.
• On occasion will be asked to fill in/back-up for a technical manager's responsibilities.
• Participates in evaluating technical performance skills of team members
What we're looking for
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and Min 10 years experience in Software development
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in multiple technologies, understanding security implications and lifecycle managementlike understanding security implications and lifecycle management .
• Experience with incident and request management, within an IT Service Management role.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills.
• Participates as an IT reviewer to ensure technical accuracy of validation documents, communications, knowledge articles, etc.
• Must be a self-starter and be willing to take accountability for project deliverable, problem and issue resolution.
• Relevant certifications preferred.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
• Demonstrated experience working within an enterprise level IT organization required.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.