IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Are you interested in strengthening our team with your consulting expertise and to take on an opportunity where you can add significant value to the business of our Pharma and Life Sciences clients in an international environment?
- As a Commercial Solutions Lead, your primary focus is on developing and selling strategic affiliate and / or HQ engagements that solve key client challenges.In this role, you will:
- Develop close client relationships up to C-suite level at dedicated affiliate and / or HQ accounts
- Identify and qualify opportunities at these accounts
- Form pursuit teams for larger engagements with the appropriate experts from the broader IQVIA organization during pre-sales, sales and delivery phases
- Drive development and presentation of discussion papers and proposals (depending on your subject matter expertise, this includes hands-on preparation of client documents)
- Develop and negotiate contracts with all relevant stakeholders and close the deal
- Throughout client engagements, you will:
- Ensure delivery excellence through solid planning and staffing
- Provide overall guidance for the IQVIA engagement teams
- Oversee the delivery in a Principal-in-Charge (PIC) role for projects in your area of expertise, with full responsibility vis-à-vis the client for quality, time and budget
- An additional part of this role is to:
- Drive innovation across our Commercial Consulting and Analytics portfolio and beyond
- Collaborate closely with areas such as Real World Solutions and Commercial Technology, creating end-to-end solutions for the benefit of our clients
- Be part of a wider community supporting strategy and offering development as well as client relationship building
Required Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a Master's degree or equivalent in business administration, health economics, natural sciences, medicine or related discipline, or knowledge acquired through equivalent experience
- Extensive experience at a top consulting company, either general strategy; process consulting; specialized or boutique consultancy
- Sound, hands-on expertise in client delivery, project management and BD, incl. selling complex strategy and operations engagements to top Pharma/Life Sciences companies
- Several years of project experience with pharma and other healthcare industries(sound knowledge of the pharma industry and its core processes is a must)
- Prior direct pharma industry experience welcome
- Entrepreneurial attitude, willingness to take risks with strong hunting skills, but also long-term strategic thinking regarding development of an account
- Hands-on, with strong issue-based consulting and conceptual skills and an ambition for innovation
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across complex networks, internally and at the client, and to influence organizations
- Evident ability to build relationships, identify client pain points, and develop custom solutions at the C-suite level
- Good command in English is a must, fluency in German preferred
- Willingness to work in our Frankfurt/Munich offices when not on site with clients
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.