Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Are you interested in strengthening our team with your consulting expertise and interested in taking on an opportunity where you can create value added for our Pharma and Life Sciences clients in an international environment?
- Adopts a "Head of" function, initiate and is the key driver in relation to business development activities across our Commercial Analytics and Consulting portfolio.
- Manages further development, seeks out new opportunities and develops current levels of business with a key focus on healthcare clients in Germany, however maintaining a regional industry focus within Europe and thus developing and managing valuable headquarter clients and German affiliates.
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA Consulting in the market place e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
- Develops and delivers insightful, value-added strategies that address complex client issues.
- Creates and elevates new business opportunities through the identification of value-added follow-on work and identify new revenue opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Acts as principal owner of client engagements; ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Allocate direction, advice, and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Ability to deliver all or significant portions of findings to clients.
- Lead thought leadership and firm building initiatives.
- Remain current on industry, clients, competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues with assigned clients.
- Contribute to the enhanced awareness of Consulting Services in the marketplace, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, and publications.
- Engages in recruitment and selection of new staff.
- Mentors, coaches, and shares subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and capabilities delivering world-class solutions for clients.
- A minimum of a Master's degree or equivalent in business administration, health economics, natural sciences, medicine or related discipline, or knowledge acquired through equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in the Life Science, Pharma, Healthcare or consulting industry.
- Principal owner of client engagements to the brand and commercial functions within leading Life Sciences organizations, focused on client satisfaction and outstanding client deliverables. Proven capability to identify new revenue opportunities with existing clients.
- Proven skills in identifying, recruiting, mentoring/coaching, and retaining top talent for Consulting Services practice teams.
- Demonstrated success selling complex strategy and operations engagements to the top Pharma/Life Sciences companies. Actively participate in proposal development and ongoing pre-sales meetings with potential new client organizations.
- Evident ability to build relationships, identify client pain points, and develop custom solutions at the CEO/COO/CMO level (ideally providing comprehensive and authoritative knowledge in brand/commercial services solutions demonstrated through speaking, writing, and general eminence).
- Has the experience to craft client brand and commercial strategies that are specific with regards to the needs of the German market.
- Good command in German and in English is a must.
- Strong commitment to effective, cross-functional teamwork.
- Willingness to work in our Frankfurt/Munich offices when not on site with clients.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1079862