IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility - enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 79,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries.
We are looking for a Principal, Management Consulting .
- Primary owner of client engagements with responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
- Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients - ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Manages client interface and project team to achieve efficient and effective project delivery.
- Serves as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem solving skills.
- Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with CoE and Geographic Leaders to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Plays a significant role on account planning and strategy with IQVIA sales team.
- Maintains in-depth and extremely current knowledge of client's strategies, business issues and relationships from senior management on down.
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
Desired Qualifications and Experience :
- MSc degree in Economics or Engineering with strong record of academic achievement;
- 10+ years' consulting work experience with a management consulting firm, preferably in the life science industry
Personal & Technical Skills
- Proficiency both in Italian and in English (both written and spoken)
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent execution skills, consistently meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines;
- People management experience
- Ability to work on a team
- Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- Willingness to travel
- In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross practice teams in the capture of projects of significant size and scope.
- Possesses exemplary business development skills.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Values people's opinions and encourages knowledge sharing. High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
- Has strong client relationship and influencing skills.
Location: Milan, Italy (hybrid)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com