- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 20 days of Paid Time Off
- 15 paid holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- And more!
Your benefits and PTO start the date you're hired with no waiting period!
Come join a company that is committed to being a trusted partner focused on our customers while not forgetting about our employees!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Standardize process
- Improve process inefficiencies while reducing variation
- Provide continuing product support for manufacturing
- Develop and implement continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor's in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering - Required
- Master's in Mechanical engineering - Recommended
- 3-7 years Mechanical, Process or Industrial Engineering experience - Required
- 2-5 years of related design/development or service experience in the medical device and/or component - Preferred
Must be able to pass vision testing requirements (with or without corrective eyewear).
- 20/20 Near Acuity Vision