Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Support the Operational Effectiveness Services (OES) team enabling the delivery of solutions that identify and accelerate operational productivity, optimization and efficiency through change and process improvements within Q2 Solutions. Conduct primary and secondary research, including analysis supporting project activities while ensuring high quality, timely, on budget deliverable generation in accordance with SOPs, policies, and practices.
- Support global focused OES teams through technical expertise supporting data capture, project planning, change/data/process management, compilation, and high-quality deliverable generation.
- Perform tasks supporting project and senior project leads with initial data and process analysis.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis, data gathering, and research as requested. Provide support in the preparation of project related reports and development of user ready charts/presentation materials.
- Prepare and compile scorecards with varying goals and impact.
- Record results from research/interviews, creating graphs, documents, charts based on compiled data from various resources, generating process maps, and preparing project outputs for assigned projects/analyses.
- Serve as contact for project documentation and materials management.
- Attend project team meetings supporting staff as needed. Maintain meeting, correspondence, overall working knowledge and documentation records for various OES projects.
- Draft correspondence, prepare reports, handouts, and presentation materials and serve as quality control check.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of various processes, data analysis, and data capture techniques and methodologies
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other data capture, compilation and presentation tools including graphs and charts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project coordination and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail/quality control skills with a detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Excellent multi-tasking, flexibility, time management and organization skills
- Ability to successfully work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to successfully and quickly comprehend and interpret information relating to various analysis techniques and methodologies
- Ability to successfully work with a variety of work styles merging as required for high quality deliverables
- Ability to successfully collaborate with others to improve processes and expedite actions
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, highly visible environment while establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff throughout the organization as well as clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred with 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in clinical operations, applied math, IT, data management, business, project management or laboratory environment; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1092683