IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Provide support on production classification for healthcare data (including anatomical, therapeutical, chemical classifications, drug formulation classification, etc); update new classification codes as required;
- Track pharmaceutical information through internal and external sources to ensure the master file is updated and well maintained;
- Liaise with Client Services Department to provide prompt and precise feedback to data queries raised by clients;
- Consistently support the team to fine-tune workflow and improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmaceutics, medical science or related discipline;
- Good knowledge of pharmacology, and good sense on the development and trend of the pharmaceutical industry;
- Fluent in written English;
- Organized, detailed-oriented and accountable; quick learner and team player;
- Above 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical companies, hospitals or relevant institutions will be a plus;
- Frequent user of MS Office tools, such as Word, Excel etc.; knowledge of database applications like FoxPro and Access is preferred.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1076915