IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Director - Product and Platform Architecture
As a part of IQVIA's rapid growth in the industry, we are expanding our capabilities to provide end-to-end product and platform architecture. This Product and Platform Architect will help drive the technology future of the enterprise by developing and advocating standards, principles, and architectures for key technology platforms and cross-product initiatives supportive of the IQVIA business strategy.
- Define and drive the adoption of principles, frameworks, and methodologies for use across key enterprise technology products and platforms.
- Govern value-based prioritization of product and platform roadmaps working with product managers and development leaders in all business units.
- Facilitate cross-product initiatives designed to unite and harmonize technology strategies across business lines and support the development of strategic technology assets.
- Lead technical and architectural evaluations of existing solutions, form recommendations, and summarize findings at the executive level.
- Support development of business case and high-level program implementation plan.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture community to translate business architecture into technical architecture and strategy.
- Identify and propose strategies to align technology solutions with business objectives.
- Identify and work with partner companies and third-party developers to facilitate development and use of the strategic platforms and products.
- Create and deliver presentations to senior leadership in support of technology strategy, investments, and initiatives.
- 8 years' experience in business architecture, business design, consulting experience
- 5 years' experience in product development and/or product management
- 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, and/or healthcare industries
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams that are not in a direct reporting relationship
- Strong track record of successfully deploying technology innovation to enable business growth
- Experience with relevant platforms such as big data, analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, enterprise systems integration, hybrid and multi-cloud
- Experience designing and developing Software as a Service or Platform as a Service solutions
- Knowledge of container technologies and strategies using containerization of runtime resources
- Knowledge and experience with multiple software development methodologies
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills to help in his/her interaction with a variety of stakeholders, ranging from developers to executives. Has developed very good facilitation, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or a related business degree. MS in computer science or engineering preferred
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1032523