IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is recruiting a new role i to support growth of patient services design, content and digital business in the CESE region.
As a company founded with the aim of enabling life sciences companies around the world, we at IQVIA are passionate about helping others. And we're looking for the person who can make that happen.
- Collaborate with IQVIA Contract Sales and Medical Solutions colleagues to leverage global patient engagement products including our patient support programme design model, patient insights products and proprietary digital patient engagement platform, and build patient insights, behavioural-science based programme design, content and digital channels into local / regional product suite.
- Support the development of go-to-market materials and strategy in region and identified markets for evolved patient engagement services value proposition and product suite, including training of business development resources.
- Collaborate and advise on national / regional partnerships which strengthen Product offerings (e.g. collaborations with academic institutions, tech partners)
- Participate in regional thought leadership activities, working with Marketing and regional / national CSMS colleagues, to support the development and execution of thought leadership and marketing plans, taking part in customer event and thought leadership activities as appropriate
- Provide subject matter expertise around patient insights, programme design, content and digital execution for reactive and proactive BD activities
- Fully integrate into BD process for patient engagement services in region and identified markets, including liaison with local business development teams, including prospecting plans, pipeline calls, RFP responses, client meetings, pitches etc as appropriate to provide patient and programme design insights and support
- Support targeting of companies and assets for patient engagement services approaches
- Provide Account Leadership role to oversee strategic and operational delivery of relevant deliverables for initial won projects, leveraging team resources including insights generation, journey mapping, PSP design, digital deployment and content generation
- Work with IQVIA leaders to develop roadmap to scale in-country / regional team to support growth of patient engagement services consultancy services - patient insights, programme design, behavioural science expertise, content generation and digital execution - to include Account Handlers, local research teams etc
- Work colleagues and IQVIA leaders to identify and address organizational, technical, partnership or capability barriers to delivery and realization of Product offerings, including counsel on organic and inorganic build strategies
Why join us?
You'll have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forwards, whilst working for a company that recently received a Gold Standard Investor's in People Award, as well as being one of FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies for the third year in a row.
We also back up our excellent training and new opportunities with a range of great benefits, like gym discounts and a 'give as you earn' scheme.
Reimagine healthcare with us at IQVIA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1086919