Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Product Manager
• Critical to be a great listener who communicates obsessively with the customer. Understand, represent and communicate their pain points, needs and perspectives. You're listening for the concerns hidden in their ideas and figuring out the most effective way to address them
• Excellent leadership skills. You are responsible for making decisions that affect technology, UX, design, and product strategy. You will need to collaborate and lead with the most knowledgeable colleague in all these areas simultaneously
• Research and synthesize market requirements, market and technology trends along with a competitive analysis that feeds the product strategy & road maps
• Comfort with business strategy & product feature prioritization and the ability to say NO. Products are built with limited resources, limited time and a barrage of ideas. You will need to look at the ideas and keep them in a backlog, but the product strategy and users should determine what features will come next.
• Work closely with other product managers to promote and drive common product road map and development strategies across IQVIA offerings
• Cross-Functional is a must. The ability to guide the content direction, UI, and development- while also wearing business development, product marketing, etc. hats. Think broad AND narrow- so you can understand and communicate how the product vision ties into the company (and beyond) vision. The goal is always to make the product and team the best they can be.
o Ability to go deep on technology trends, architectural questions & road maps
o Ability to lead & communicate with diverse teams internal and external
o Iterative prototyping skills for communicating ideas with users
o Ability to influence change throughout the organization
o Highly functional in a dynamic & challenging environment
o Top-notch executive presence & communications superstar
o Great collaborator who provides a transparent flow of information & ideas
• Excellent decision maker, who can be counted upon to take solid judgments and actions over a long period of time that contributes to successful outcomes.
• Forecasting and Measuring are must have skills to track where the product is in terms of timelines, spend and road map prioritization
Skills & Requirements
YOU MUST HAVE:
o 5+ years in software product management, software consulting or comparable role.
o Experience interacting with customers, development, and consulting teams, vendor development teams, local and remote resources
o Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little direct supervision.
o Extraordinary analytic, problem solving, written/oral presentation skills.
o Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers and testers can understand
o Aptitude for synthesizing complex data into key components that drive informed decisions.
WE'D LIKE TO SEE:
o Knowledge of Software Validation processes and requirements
o Working knowledge of clinical or regulatory processes, data and content in the Life Sciences industry
o Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or Computer Software-related domain
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1059448