Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
- Drive and monitor the implementation of product development plans against targeted results (quality, timeline and cost, etc.) by working with different departments (such as IO, finance, legal, sales & marketing, etc.).
- Drive the development of specific product features and work cross functionally to ensure that product meet customer needs and are economically and technically viable and deliverable.
- Solicit opinions/guidance from company and experts in the industry, and get the feedback on new products from internal teams and clients.
- Participate in product planning and the development for extensions, augmentations or new development or business partnerships.
- Build up the business case to estimate potential of a new product and P&L model.
- Plan and execute the development of new product
- Create a new product development plan based on the design confirmed by clients' feedback and feasibility.
- Develop & execute the integrated marketing plan of new products to ensure successful launch
- Develop the value proposition based on product features and benefits, segmentation & targeting and positioning
- Identify client needs and drive client engagements by working with client facing teams in order to ensure the timely and successful launch
- Get linked to the clients and client facing teams to support the continued development of products, both in terms of client relevance and development of company service/product delivery capabilities.
- Align products with corporate strategy and goals.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with 5 years of experience in similar positions.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, with deep understanding of data/info. solution, including pharmaceutical, medical device and other healthcare sectors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team and global functional team.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
- Sufficient English level to work in a global organization
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1046862