IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
In this role, you will be acting as the Product Manager for several AI-powered, clinical trial recruitment products. You will own the strategy, vision and roadmap while acting as the primary champion for your product offerings. You will work with business stakeholders, executive leadership and sales/marketing teams to prioritize opportunities and execute an effective go-to-market strategy. In addition to working closely with user experience professionals, you will collaborate with the ACOE data science team, ensuring that the market needs are appropriately translated into actionable features within the product backlog. You will serve as a subject matter expert for the development team regarding key goals, and act as the primary liaison to the business, ensuring ongoing visibility to development progress.
Your typical activities might include:
- Researching the competitive landscape along with macro industry trends
- Overseeing user research and feedback analysis
- Developing and managing the product roadmap in response to changing business and market pressures
- Defining goals and success measures for prioritized initiatives, in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Defining, managing and prioritizing a backlog of product features
- Guiding user experience and development activities in alignment with the product vision
- Supporting product offering documentation, including formal communications, enablement materials and presentations for executive leadership
- Mentoring and coaching in a quickly growing team that is key to delivering differentiating solutions for IQVIA
Our ideal candidate will have:
An MBA degree, with a combination of business development, continuous delivery, and clinical research experience. Plus;
- An understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures, including agile approaches
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including good command of the English language
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.