IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
In this role, you will be acting as a Product Manager for a set of Information Offerings. You will own the daily operations, and enhancement roadmap for your information offerings, serving as the primary champion for your product offering(s). You will work with business stakeholders to help define each product offering, capturing key operational needs and success measures for the development efforts. In addition to working closely with business stakeholders, you will collaborate with the Innovation and Commercial team.
What you'll do:
- Provide commercial oversight into day to day operations for Offering of responsibility
- Interact with commercial team on pricing and GTM strategy
- Design enhancements to existing offerings; may be to address quality concerns, improve processes or create innovative product features based upon industry requirements
- Create GTM messaging for Product News and GTM materials for semi-annual enhancements
- Interact with customers, services, and sales to understand business needs
- Interact with innovation team to drive high quality product feature implementation
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Prepare education materials for client facing teams
- Prepare GTM collateral for Sales, Service
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills and decision making skills
- Ability to understand technical/production details and client data applications: translate client issue for internal stakeholder and translate internal lingo into client-ready solutions or recommendations
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision
- Understanding or experience using IQVIA data
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1107536