Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Analytics Center of Excellence
Our new Analytics Center of Excellence (ACOE) harnesses our global healthcare insights, working closely with our clinical and therapeutic experts to power evidence-driven design, speed site activation and recruit the right patients, faster. This is a new unit within our business, integrated within Clinical Operations. We're using big data and advanced analytics to derive insights that transform clinical development and bring new medicines to patients faster through successful trial delivery. This multi-functional team is an innovation for our business, requiring entrepreneurial and independent thinking to build our capability. Unique and with a global view, this Center of Excellence is a chance to revolutionize the clinical research industry.
Manager, Product Development - the role
In this role, you will be acting as a Product Manager for Offerings development. You will own the strategy, vision and roadmap for critical data science product offerings, serving as the primary champion for your product offering(s). You will work with business stakeholders to help define each product offering, capturing key operational needs and success measures for the development efforts. In addition to working closely with business stakeholders, you will collaborate with the ACOE development team, ensuring that the business requirements are appropriately translated and detailed into actionable stories within the product backlog. You will serve as a subject matter expert for the development team regarding key goals, and act as the primary liaison to the business, ensuring ongoing visibility to development progress.
Your typical activities might include:
- Defining the vision and success measures for prioritized product offering(s), in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Driving team towards those success measures
- Gathering and supporting prioritization of product requirements, providing recommendations, as appropriate
- Developing and managing project roadmaps for product offering(s), integrating the product strategy, inclusive of timelines, risks, and dependencies
- Driving product development by coordinating with global data science and development team members developing offering
- Proactively identifying and addressing issues for development team, in order to avoid delays
- Support product offering documentation requirements, including formal communication and presentations for business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Offering mentoring and coaching in a quickly growing team that is key to delivering differentiating solutions for IQVIA
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including good command of the English language
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Solid understanding of natural language and machine learning concepts, with the ability to convey to non-technical audiences
• Strong software and engineering experience
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Demonstrated team leadership and mentoring skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good judgment and ability to manage competing priorities
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and business stakeholders
• Understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures, including agile approach
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree with 5 years' clinical research experience including 3 years' product/project management experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1066313