Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Title: Product Manager
Department: Product Development
Reports to: Assoc Director of Product Management
The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll closely work with our Development and QA team and will also support Sales, Marketing, and Finance team members. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping the next generation of RIM solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to define a product vision and strategy; maintaining and communicating the product release schedule.
- Gather and document requirements for product releases. Ensuring good input is taken from regulatory, client and technical contacts.
- Define development and release timelines, and manage the project from definition to release.
- Utilise the issue tracking system and change control process, ensuring that the Development back-log is maintained.
- Work with Development and QA team members to ensure that product updates are delivered on time and according to client expectations.
- Be a product champion within the organization; ensuring a good understanding of existing features, and our client's future expectations
- Ensure correct prioritization of requirements based on both external and internal feedback.
- Develop & implement processes to drive collaboration between, quality and product development and to ensure effective product management practices.
- Supporting the Sales Team where needed during the product sales process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA or other Masters preferred) and 6-8 years of experience related to the Product Management skill set.
- Proven track record of Regulatory Affairs/Operations domain knowledge with some knowledge of either XEVMPD, IDMP and Registration Tracking, or eCTD and non-eCTD submissions.
- Proven experience of eliciting and drafting Use Cases and Business/User Requirements.
- Capable of translating high level business requirements into detailed functional requirement documentation. This would include mock-ups, process diagrams, entity details and database table updates.
- Effective leadership and communication skills, to ensure an effective working relationship is achieved with development and QC.
- Project Management experience in an Agile development environment would be an advantage.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1056247