IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Key components of the responsibilities are as mentioned below:
• Be responsible for leading and performing range of functions in the areas of technical design/review, development, deployment and integration of Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence solutions
• Be responsible for supporting the client's ability to collect, manage, and visualize vast amounts of data to influence decision-making at all levels
• Interact with users and work with a team to develop web-based tools that present analytics and data from variety of sources
• Solution architecture, proof of concept/prototype design, infrastructure requirements development, database design, and report testing.
• Be responsible for data analysis and developing reporting specs, developing reports, and developing dashboards and writing complex SQL queries
• Professional experience on Reporting tools like Business Objects/Cognos/OBIEE
• Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL queries
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Exposure to at-least one ETL tool and one Reporting tool
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.