Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
With our unique product portfolio of information services, database applications and consulting services, we are the first choice for leading international pharmaceutical companies. Through our global presence, we are partners who provide transnational insights and orientation that make our customers leaders in their complex markets.
For the area of production we are looking for an analytical and technically experienced Data Scientist (m / w), who together with us ensures the timely and error-free provision of processed data to our customers.
- Monitoring the production steps of different data streams
- Coordination of local and international teams to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of data
- Continuous process improvement to increase data quality and delivery speed
- Implementation of extensive and complex data analysis and validation (big data / data mining) based on specific questions and requirements
- Regular communication with internal teams on issues related to production, such as resulting changes, abnormalities in the data, etc.
- Creation, verification and analysis of production logs
- Completed subject-related studies or comparable training
- Professional experience in data analysis and health care knowledge is desirable
- Willingness to work on agile and innovative projects
- Experience in data mining and the application of SAS, SQL, SPSS and other common databases and software tools
- Good application knowledge in MySQL, Oracle and relational databases
- Abstraction ability and the ability to become involved in complex matters
- Detailed and solution, quality and service-oriented way of working
- Good communication skills, especially in the context of international and culturally diverse teams
- Self-initiative, high resilience and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of both English and German (spoken and written)
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Job ID: R1029892