IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This role is to support the development of the IQVIA Big Data Factory which is critical through the removal of old mainframe systems and to supporting future revenue streams that rely on access to multiple data assets within or across countries where fast access and the ability to deploy AI and ML solutions at scale are required
Within the Big Data Factory (BDF) program a Production Senior Business Analyst owns the vision and user requirements for one or more components/applications that together comprise the data processing, monitoring and quality assurance solutions required for our data management process.
• Be the primary point of contact for the core component Tech Lead and provide, explain and prioritise end user requirements.
• Interact with a virtual team of SMEs from operations and other stakeholders to gather requirements, ensuring as much geographic coverage as possible.
• Create a single best practice, optimised, approach for the operation of core IQVIA processes via the BDF component/applications they are assigned to and call out requirements that fall outside this scope.
• By understanding business value and through liaising with stakeholders and developers define and refine Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and final state definition.
• Ensure that end user guides and other documentation is up to date.
• Asses and communicate any changes in data content that will be required or caused by new processes.
• Work with other Product Owners and Implementation Co-ordinators to ensure an optimal end to end process and that all existing capabilities are covered by the new applications.
• Is able to create a vision and explain this to the development team and business stakeholders.
• Translate the general Product vision into specific features to serve stakeholder requirements.
• Ability to prioritise features to create MVP definition and a release roadmap prioritising the most important user requirements while balancing risk and the accumulation of technical debt.
• Prepare and lead refinements and planning with the development Team
• End to End responsibility for the product/component including: functional and non-functional requirement management, acceptance criteria and operational handover.
• Understand the overall product and how the specific parts the Senior BA is responsible for relates to others
• Ability to organize and host workshops to manage cross cutting requirements, documenting outcomes and actions
• Is constantly working on improvements in processes and optimization of the "product"
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1098370